Enter TODAY & Win a 4-Pack of L.A. County Fair Tickets
The Los Angeles County Fair starts this weekend, and I might just have to go check it out, if only so I can try a bite of fried Twinkie. I chickened out on eating one at the last county fair I went to. I was too afraid I might go into cardiac arrest on the spot.
Do you want to eat some fried Twinkie, too? Good, because if you're a Southern California resident and you enter by 10 p.m. tonight, you might just win a family four pack of tickets to the L.A. County Fair!
The fair runs from September 5th - October 4th and features fun exhibits for you and your kids to enjoy, such as:
- Under the Sea - Explore a kelp forest, step inside a shark cage and crawl through a whale's artery.
- Jurrasic Planet - Come face to face with prehistoric creatures or learn to be a paleontologist.
- Gateway to Africa - Take a Jeep on a real safari adventure with live camels, zebras, and snakes.
- A Pirate's Life - See the Pirates of the Colombian Caribbean's high-wire act and send the kids to Cap'n Calico Jack's Pirate Academy
And, for all you thrill seekers that want to be whirled around and around, the fair's Carnival will have around 70 rides. I have a feeling it might be a good idea to eat the fried Twinkie before you go on any rides.
1) Be a Southern California resident and leave me a comment by 10 p.m. TODAY.
2) For an extra lucky entry, create a link to this on Twitter and use @losangelista -- Come back here and comment again to let me know you did it!
Please include your contact info in your entry so I can email you tonight if you win. If the winner does not reply to my email within 24 hours, I'll pick another winner who'll get to enjoy fried Twinkies and ferris wheels instead!
****UPDATE! We have a winner!****
Between commercials I typed the names of everybody who entered into a list in Random.org and then hit the button for it to generate a random list.
Thanks to everybody who entered and special congratulations to Jamila* for winning our family four-pack of tickets to the Los Angeles County Fair!
I hope you get the chance to head out to the fair over the next month even if you didn't win! Your comments made me even more excited to go see some pigs and smell some fried Oreos and Twinkies!
*If I don't hear from Jamila by 10:45 tomorrow night, Teresa, you're up next! (I'll let you know if I don't.)