Wii Fit Giveaway Rules
1) To enter the Los Angelista Wii Fit Giveaway, leave a comment on this post. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. (PST) on 12/01/08. All comments must be received by 11:59 p.m. (PST) on 12/28/08.
2. No mechanically reproduced or computer generated entries permitted. Not responsible for late or misdirected entries, or entries containing incorrect or incomplete information. Not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer, on-line, or Internet systems or services, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry or confirmation or winners notice on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, problems with the rachelleb.com website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other persons computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes. Entries become the property of rachelleb.com and will not be acknowledged or returned.
One (1) prize winner will be selected at random by Los Angelista. Prize winner will be notified by email.
Prize winners will receive one (1) Nintendo Wii console with one (1) Wii Fit.
5. Employees of Los Angelista, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, immediate family members and/or those living in same household are not eligible.
6. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein. Prizes are non-redeemable for cash.
7. All federal/state/local taxes are the sole responsibility of prize winner.
8. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Los Angelista, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, expense, cost, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise in connection with the Sweepstakes, or resulting from their acceptance and/or use of any prize, their travel to or from any prize related activity, their participation in this promotion, or from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage.
9. Acceptance of any Prize constitutes consent to use winner’s name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media, whether currently existent or hereafter derived, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
10. Los Angelista reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Los Angelista Wii Fit Giveaway, or who is otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. Los Angelista further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes in the event the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, or technical failures of any kind. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE Los Angelista WEBSITE OR TAMPER WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Los Angelista RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions Los Angelista, which shall be final and binding with regard to all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
12. Any dispute arising from this Sweepstakes will be determined according to the laws of the State of California, without reference to its conflict of laws principles, and the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Court located in Los Angeles County and agree that such courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.